Trend Report | Lanvin Blazigan?


As of recent I have been experimenting with alternatives to the typical blazer that is usually worn with trousers in a professional setting. Just today, more recently, I swapped a typical blazer with a cardigan, placed appropriately right over my vest, the result...genius. With all my trails and errors, however, it came as great delight and pure fashion mayhem when I ran into this piece, by Lanvin, that combines a cardigan and blazer to create a new hybrid - Blazigan? While the name may be skeptical, the design is perfection in its greatest form. Intelligently, it is a cardigan with lapels, front pockets, and even a space for a pocket square. Made of jersey, it is given the Lanvin stamp of approval with a softer than soft texture that we would expect from a cardigan...not so much from a blazer. While I would advise against the use of a pocket square - after all, it isn't a blazer, its a blazigan - the details that make it a hybrid are what make this piece worth the price and pure menswear heaven. Available at Browns, I don't suspect it to last long, Ive put my order in, so should you.

2 comments:

anonymous said...

i love this cardigan. very different.

anonymous said...

i love this cardigan. very different.

Post a Comment