Letter from the Editor


As if you need to be told, but Ill say it anyway...Happy New Year. I know what you are thinking, Happy New Year? Yes, that is exactly what I mean, Happy New Year! September is coming and like stated in the September Issue, September is the January in fashion. With that being said, I'm cleaning house to get ready for the new "Fashion" year. My closet is getting renewed - out with the old, in with the new. The same goes with the site. I'm sure you've noticed the new look and layout. Fresher, cleaner, and more modern...but that is just my take. I felt it was time for a change. Furthermore, change is imminent. Its the natural course of things, especially in fashion. Oscar Wilde once quoted that "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." If that isn't proof enough, the recent campaign to legalize gay marriage is a sign of change. This year's inauguration of the first black President is a sign of change. As thus, this site has no choice but to change - now or later. But its up to you. What matter's most is your opinion, you are after all the ones who visit the site daily, read the content, and incorporate it into your lives. So let me know, what do you think about the new look of the site? Is it a keeper or do you prefer the old layout better? Leave a comment, let me know via facebook, or send me a tweet on twitter with your opinion. Until a final verdict is made, take matters into your own hand. Clean out your closet, freshen up your look, bring out those fall jackets, and bring those boots out of hiding. Fall will be here in no time, so savor the few days left that we have in summer, they won't be here much longer.

-kiD GQ
8/23/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment