Shoe Report | Supremebeing Loaf Deck Shoe


Supremebeing is brand that has been on my radar for quite some time now thanks to their unusually urban yet wearable takes on current trends. Currently, they have got me stunned with their take on the boat shoe. Making the classic more athletic and casual than before(I didn't think that was possible), the brilliant minds over at Supremebeing deliver the Loaf Deck Shoes. Featuring a clean color palette of white, much detail is given with contrasting piping on the soles and lacing. Just makes you wanna get out of bed and go play a round of tennis...or golf. Either would be appropriate with such a shoe that is a fun and modern take on an old classic. If only Labor Day wasn't coming up...

2 comments:

Blank Blog said...

as much as I love color esp. bright colors... this shoe makes me think of a classless Baby Phat shoe. it just looks trashy. I think it's the gold touch that really gives off a trashy look. perhaps if instead of gold it was silver, the shoe would look more respectable because I think the gold is just a bit much

James du. said...

ha, it does look very much like Baby Phat.

Post a Comment