Style Inspiration | Brad Goreski


Whoopty do! Guess what tonight is? The season two premiere of the Rachel Zoe Project. Yes, you heard right, the Rachel Zoe Project. I know what your thinking - one, "why on Earth would I want to watch that," and two, "what the hell are you doing tuning in." While I will admit to feeling somewhat emasculated when turning to Bravo to watch urber-stylist Rachel Zoe dress some of the worlds greatest actresses in floor-length gowns, all that goes flying out of the window as soon as Rachel's male styling associate hits the screen. To describe the feeling in few words -inspiration kicks in. That's right, men have a reason to tune in too. If not for imagining that Anne Hathaway or Cameron Dias(a few of Rachel Zoe's clients) are undressing somewhere in the setting that is Rachel's studio, then most definitely to see the what Brad Goreski - the male styling associate - is wearing. Pretty much becoming an inspiration to me after the first time I spotted him on tv, he is now gaining nation-wide attention for his impeccable style(Rachel's words, though I concur), love of bow ties, and bickering with co-worker Taylor. While most will disagree, I credit Goreski for ushering in the trend of bow ties and making them mainstream again. And while the entire bow tie trend is now becoming a bit generic and cliche, Goreski dawns them with such authenticity that I almost always expect to see him dressed to the nines with one around his neck. Could you blame me? Take a look at the picture gallery of Brad Goreski after the jump then answer. And don't forget to tune in to the season 2 premiere of the Rachel Zoe Project tonight at 10/9c on Bravo. Its sure to be a bow tie-riffic episode. Hey, I tried. Expect cameos from the likes of Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, Christian Lacroix, Karl Lagerfeld, Giambattista Valli, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Matthew Williamson, among others.








0 comments:

Post a Comment