Accessories Report | Still Life for Marc Jacobs Hat Collection



The self-proclaimed hat collector that I am - I even have an entire closet dedicated to just my hats - you an imagine my astonishment when we got the word on the forthcoming collection of hats by Still Life for Marc Jacobs. Featuring an assembly of colors and styles, the collection aims to please the hat lover in us all. And with the use of quality straw, the hats are perfect for summer, in that, they wont leave your head a sweaty mess. I expect to spot an avid amount of these all summer at Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, and throughout.
“In an all New York affair, Marc Jacobs sources close to home as they team up with Still Life to create a capsule of highly detailed and timeless hats. Aside from materials, everything from the initial blocking to the finishing trim is made entirely in New York.”
Available this week at Marc Jacobs stores.

View more previews after the jump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment