25,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past week has really been all about new realizations. Realizations that are so obvious and apparent that I feel almost foolish for thinking otherwise and not realizing it. Everyday I wake up with a roof over my head after having slept in a nice, warm, and comfortable bed. I wake up, take a shower in clean water, then go in my closet to decide my wardrobe for the day. For the average person, this isn't abnormal in the least bit. But for millions of other people throughout the world, such a life is foreign.

Children are included in those millions. Millions of children are suffering everyday. Of those millions, Twenty-Five Thousand die everyday. TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND! EVERYDAY! That's astonishing. They die due to reasons that we can easily prevent-reasons such as a lack of proper medical care, food to eat and clean water to drink. They die because of, due to no fault of their own, they are poor. And guess what, they do not have to die. We as American people can easily do something to stop this horrible situation. Unfortunately, they suffer in the shadow and their pain is unseen by the rest of the world.

I believe my mission in life is to bring attention to the millions of children throughout the world who are suffering. The smallest donation can help save lives. We all can make a difference. Help to make a difference.














Check out the Richie-Madden Children's Foundation here and make a donation to help with their cause and all the good things that they are doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment